Our number one priority at Antique Apartments is the well-being, health and safety of our guest and team members. In order to ensure that we have set up the following procedures, so that all our guests can feel safe when staying at our apartments:
- We have created social distance markers in the reception area to control the check-in line. There can be a maximum of 1 person at the reception desk, excluding an AA employee,
- There can be a maximum of 2 people waiting to be served in our lobby (that excludes families),
- High-touch areas at our reception are disinfected immediately after each guest has been served. We disinfect keys regularly and the reception is thoroughly ventilated on a regular basis,
- We have installed a plexiglass protective shield at the reception for extra protection,
- There is a hand sanitizer available at our reception for you to use,
- Our staff uses Personal Protective Equipment – they wear face masks, face shields and gloves,
- Upon guest’s request we reduce face-to-face interaction between staff and guests wherever possible by allowing contactless and keyless check-in/check-out, on-line payment, sending invoice by email etc,,
- Non-registered guests are not allowed to stay at the Antique Apartments premises,
- Face masks and sanitizing tissues are available for sale at our reception,
- Public health guidelines regarding hand washing and the remove of masks and gloves are posted in public areas, such as the toilet,
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers available throughout the public areas,
- High-touch areas in public spaces, such as (door handles, hand rails, tables, the elevator, light switches) are disinfected hourly,
- We haveenforced new cleaning and disinfecting procedures for all apartments and amenities, particurarly high touch areas, bathroom facilities, remote controls, door handles etc - all in accordance with H&S department official recommentadion.
- We require that our cleaning staff wear face masks and gloves,
- We use only professional and certified cleaning products and make sure they are used according to the manufacturer instructions,
- We will clean your room during your stay only if you request an extra cleaning, so staff will not enter your apartment during your stay,
- Our bedding and towels are washed at a minimum temperature of 60 ºC with the addition of detergent and delivered in the sanitary regime,
- Please note that it is forbidden to use hotel blow dryers. They have been removed from the rooms,
- Our staff follow strict hygiene practices and only healthy employees are allowed to work. We run Health and Safety training on a regular basis to make sure all our procedures comply with official guidelines and recommendations to the highest standard,
- We follow regularly all updates on official guidelines and recommendations to momentarily adjust our procedures if necessary,
- According to government guidelines there is a maximum of 142 guests that can stay at AA at the same time,
- Each apartment has an individual entrance – there are no long corridors and we have a spaciuos inner courtyard – that allows comfortable access without having to come in contact with large groups of people,
- There is no central air-conditioning in our apartments,
- We offer an ozonation of apartments on request,
- There are disposable plates, cups and cutlery provided in the apartments,
- We can deliver breakfast or grocery shopping straight to your apartment door upon request.
HELPLINE FOR FOREIGNERS: 12 312 06 46
Polish NHS Helpline: 800 190 590
Environmental Health Institute:
- emergency: 667 881 188
- information: 12 254 94 16, 12 254 95 00
- opening hours 8.00–20.00: 12 254 94 34, 12 254 94 37
- Szpital Uniwersytecki – Oddzia? Chorób Zaka?nych: 12 400 20 00
- Szpital Specjalistyczny im. S. ?eromskiego – Oddzia? Obserwacyjno-Zaka?ny: 12 622 93 53
Reminder - Important information for our safety!
Clean your hands regularly. Wash your hands with soap and water, and dry them thoroughly. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if you don’t have immediate access to soap and water.
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands. Throw used tissues in the trash & wash your hands.
Avoid handshakes, touching your face, especially mouth, nose and eye area.
Keep social distancing – stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people.
Credit card payments are highly recommended, rather than cash payments.